I have run into an "item" - I won't call it a "problem" or "bug" because I
don't know that the function is not intended.

With the bands the way they are, I scan a lot. Of course, you have to "load"
the min and max scan frequencies by a M->V operation. But this doesn't work
unless VFO A and VFO B are already on the same band. "Feature" or "issue?"

Brian K1LI