Here ya go Wayne.

Config TUN PWR       nor

Config PWR SET       per band

Band and Mode all bands      phone usb and lsb

and front panel PWR control.  120w

I can't seem to change to cw mode and have it correct the low power out after
tune. I have cw wght set to ssb+cw btw.  I actually turn the power control cw
(up) even though it is maxed on the lcd, and after several turns all is ok
until the next tune. I tried different setting on tun pwr and pwr set with no
change. I have cleared tuner mem settings with no help. This k3 seems to have
lower output than my other k3. s/n 2737 vs  s/n1194. It's about 20w less on
phone. I've seen this since k3fw3r03 btw. k3fw2r82 and before has normal power
out after a tune, although still quite a bit lower than the s/n 1194. 100w on
s/n1194 shows 100w on my peak reading meter. 2737 around 70w depending on band.
I'm sticking with 2r82 for now.
Randy
K8RDD