Phil, I have had very good luck with a combination inverted vee with a 80 meter
and 40 meter dipole antennas fed with one coax.  If you can get a pulley up in
a tree 35 to 45 feet up and pull the center up with that.  It does  not work
too well on 20, but you could add an insulators in the 80 meter dipole at 48
feet and jumper them with clip leads for 80 and open for 20 it would give you
3/4 wave length on 20.  The antenna will also work on 15 and 10 if you catch
openings.  Just tie the ends of the dipoles to trees as high as you can reach
so that no one gets clothes lined by your antenna.  The tuner in my K3 works
very well if the swr is a bit high.  I usually feed with RG8X which is good for
about a KW, certainly for 100 watts.

I also have used an 160 meter inverted L with a 80 meter trap made from 4 in
sewer and drain pipe.  I put about 60 ft in the vertical leg and about 55 ft in
the "horizontal" leg, but it does not need to be horizontal, it can slope down
at almost vertical without changing anything much.  I feed mine against 5 50 ft
long wires as a counterpoise.  I have worked all bands, 160, 80, 40, 30, 20,
17, 15, 12 and 10 with it and it works quite well.

Either of these antennas will work quite well at a fixed station as well as a
vacation cottage.

Willis 'Cookie' Cooke
K5EWJ