Glad that helped,  Steve.

You might want to continue your troubleshooting, though.  I use exactly
the same Alinco DM-330MV power supply with the same stock Power Pole
connectors that came with the K3, and while I have considered shortening
the power cable that Elecraft provides I have not yet done so.  I
normally have my DM-330MV set for 14.5 volts per the earlier discussions
here on the reflector about SSB linearity, but I temporarily adjusted
the voltage back down to 13.6 volts in receive to match your
conditions.  With the K3 set to 95 watts, I show 13.0 volts in
transmit.  At 45 watts, I'm holding 13.3 volts.

I'm not sure what the difference might be, but we're getting
significantly different results from the same power supply.  For what it
might be worth, I carefully soldered the connections between the cable
and the Power Pole connectors when I assembled it.

73,
Dave   AB7E