> Everyone is allowed to make their biased analysis.

However, it is not appropriate to shill for a manufacturer.
Analysis should be balanced and based on accurate information.

> If you read carefully you will notice he mentions good and
> bad points for both models.

Unfortunately, each of his "complaints" about the K3 have
been resolved in current software - particularly the AGC
"mush" and wandering power in SSB.

Compared with the K3, the 7600 is overpriced and lacking.
"Dual Watch" is a joke compared to the KRX3 and even with
USB pasted over the CI-V interface, the protocol still fails
even to allow access to BOTH VFOs without actually making
the second VFO active!

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV