Wayne, et al,
  Is there any way to have a continuous display of one  of the functions
adjusted by the 4 multifunction knobs, e.g., power, mic, width, etc.?
  The other day I was making amplifier adjustments and had to keep adjusting
the power knob.  I would have liked the display of power on VFO B to remain
on, rather than reverting to the normal display after a second. Similarly,
if one is making audio adjustments, it would be convenient to have comp or
mic be on continuously.
  Assuming this can't be done now (or am I missing something obvious?), then
one way to do this would be to add a CTRL HLD function to the various
displays that are accessible on VFO B when the DISP button is pressed.  Then
perhaps the most recently adjusted knob parameter should remain displayed
until another such knob is turned, or until the DISP is changed. This might
be a Tech Md On function.
  73, Andy, AE6Y