Eric - a quirky way to remind you of what life was like before you introduced
K2???

;-)

[Elecraft] Elecraft back on-line
Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft eric at elecraft.com
Fri Apr 10 13:07:32 EDT 2009

Following the ATT Fiber sabotage outage in San Jose yesterday, it looks
like we are fully back on-line here in Aptos. We lost internet, credit
card processing, phone etc. Looks like the outage impacted Santa Cruz,
Monterey, San Benito and parts of Santa Clara county.  No fun.

If you tried to email us yesterday and did not receive a reply, please
do so again. So far I have not received the last day of Elecraft list
postings to my personal email box, so there may still be a backup of
traffic as the net flushes out everything.

73, Eric   WA6HHQ

Elecraft HQ, Aptos