I successfully communicated with another ham at 100 wpm without one character
being missed. I was using beta MCU 3.10
I was using HRD with DM-780 as was the other station. We were on 40 meters at
about 2:30 this afternoon. I was using PTT not vox.

I did find out some interesting things about programs. With the other station
still using DM-780 I switched to CwType but he was not able to copy above about
80wpm. I changed weighting in the ini file but still not copy. I switched to
DM-780 again and had him switch to CwGet he could still not copy but when I got
back on DM-780 100WPM was again 100 percent copy. What this means to me is that
I either need to do more adjusting in CwGet or it simply will not copy at that
speed. I will be trying MixW soon but I am happy right now that DM-780 will do
the speed.
The K3 is now capable of transmitting at 100wpm and faster if I had a program
that would go beyond 100wpm.

DM-780 settings were as follows:
PTT tab
Check Ham Radio Delux