Sam;

I would be remiss if I didn't point you at the Elecraft KRC2. It
connects to the K3's Aux IO port using the AuxBus data supported by
the K3. The KRC2 gives you up to 16 high (normally +12V, but can drive
up to 45 volts) and low-drive (sinking to 0 volts), directly
controlled by the K3. Take a look at the KRC2 at the Elecraft page.

The Top Ten box should also work with the K3. The K3 supports BCD
output on the Aux IO connector that can drive the Top Ten decoder. Of
coourse, we want you to use our devices, but if you already have the
Top Ten, then you should be able to use it.

Manuals for both the K3 and the KRC2, as well as our other products,
are available on the Elecraft web site. And you can view them on your
computer. You can print them if you really want to, but why use the
toner and paper unless you need to? Also, we include a very nicely
printed and bound copy of the manual with each product!

Enjoy your K3 when it arrives. And remember, if you need help, and the
great folks on the email list can't resolve the problem, our support
team is just an email away!

- Jack Brindle
Elecraft Engineering