Just my observations using switching main/sub audio channels using
!bed.. command:

I am happy with !bed7; having MAIN in both channels and SUB in right
channel only, it is as I love it :-)

The only "complication" is that after switching sub OFF and then again
ON this setting is not recalled (it is again as default main left/sub
right). So I need again send command (!bed7;) to K3 to establish what
I want. (So I need to heva K3 utility running etc...)

Hope such setting will be in future f/w versions possible to save and
go to this each time SUB is activated. Better said I am sure it will
be :-)

Just having SO4R on 30m (with 10W an vertical) thanks to smooth
operation split with sub RX, very nice, thanks Elecraft! :-)

73!'
Lexa, ok1dst
K3/10 #727