Ron,

It sounds like something is drawing excessive current in your K2 and
causing the resettable fuse to open.
Open the K2 and check the resistance from the Q7 and/or Q8 collectors to
ground.  It will normally be in excess of 1500 ohms, but if it measures
low (100 ohms or so) I would wager that one of your PA transistors has
gone "belly up".

73,
Don W3FPR