Gentlemen,

I would be very cautious of a crimp made with a tool that looks like
that Harbor Freight model.
It appears to produce a 'point contact' type crimp rather than a crimp
over a large surface.  Crimps of that nature can lead to high resistance
contacts (and resulting heating and even fire hazard) due to the small
area of copper that is crimped.

If one should use a tool like that, crimp lightly to hold the wire and
then solder well to assure a good connection.

73,
Don W3FPR