Hi Paul,

How well your idea performs in practice would, I suggest, depend on the
strength of the wanted and unwanted signals of course, but also on the *in
passband* and skirt region IMD behaviour of the roofer(s), and all 'stages'
that follow vs.applied AGC. Any IMD 'weakness' in this area would result in
a compromise.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD

Paul, PD0PSB wrote on Tuesday, April 28, 2009, at 8:16 AM