From: wayne burdick <n...@elecraft.com>
   Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:20:30 -0700

   Hi Mike,

   > Wayne said
   > > Our little "2D" fasteners are an integral part of these designs,
   > > holding together PCBs and panels at edges and corners.

   I believe we have sold 2D fasteners to experimenters in the past; check
   with sa...@elecraft.com.

   We also sell blank project enclosures styled to match the K2 (EC2) and
   K1 (EC1). There are two different height tilt stands for the EC2: ETS15
   (1.5") and ETS2 (2.5"). You'll find these on our order page.

I bought a few, and then built a box that's the same width and depth
as the K2, but high enough for the Clifton Labs Z90 panadapter.

It's got one piece with two bends in parallel (the front panel), two
pieces with only one bend (bottom and top) and two pieces that are
just flat.  I had to set the shear fence ONCE to get the widths cut.
There's no nothcing necessary either in the sheet metal nor in the
brake.

I think the design shows genius.

73, doug