We had a short SSB net again today (1800Z) on 14.316 MHz.  The signal levels
were down considerably to net control. Stations that are usually well over
S9 were about S9, and most east coast stations were below S6 (some in the
noise most of the time to me). Relays were needed. We had 19 participants
including net control and ran for 21 minutes minutes.  The discussions were
about how folks are finding Firmware Ver 3.11, noise reduction and Dayton.

Here is a list of the 19 participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

N1LQ            Dave            MA      K3      371
KE4WY           Jim             KY      K3      2165
NA0F            Larry           MN      K3      1953
N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
K6UO            Norm            CA      K3      755
W0NTA           Dick            CO      K3      1208
W5ION           Doug            TX      K3      2659
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1607 (is this s/n ok?)
AD5SX           Paul            NM      Jupiter
K8EAG           Gil             MI      K3      99
K4SO            Mark            VA      K3      2861
K8MBY           Phil            OH      K3      609
W1TF            Ty              GA      K3      696
WZ0O            Brad            FL      K3      285
K3ARK           Adam            WA      K3      2265
W7SJ            Roger           WA      K3      75 (is this s/n ok?)
WA8EBM  Mike            MI      K3      IC756 Pro3 (also has K3#106)
K3OOL           Craig           PA      K3      2749
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.  Have a good week.

73,

Phil, NS7P