If you're not sure of your own grid square, or want to know someone
else's, or want to know where a particular grid square is, you might try
this free Google Maps overlay from F6FVY:

http://f6fvy.free.fr/qthLocator/fullScreen.php

It will work either way ... click on the map to find a grid square, or
enter a grid square in the box at the bottom to go to that location.

73,
Dave   AB7E