Hi Ken,

  Welcome to the cw... although, I must admit, that I don't agree that you
should feel that you "have" to.. it is unfortunate that some folks impose that
sort of feelings on others. Now.. with you doing cw... have a blast, there are
some of us that don't do phone, much at all.. shoot.. I find my mic, once a
week.. mostly.. sometimes not, for all of 20 maybe even 30 minutes.... never
more. The rest of the 5 - 8 hours that I am on, it is with the bandpass down to
the 700 cycle width.. (yea, I know it is now called Hertz, but I don't want a
car driving through my rx) and most of the phone guys find it really hard to
get through that... no.. I don't fuss with them much.. only the very few that I
know that will actually answer a cw response in their passband, and that
doesn't happen often. I am usually way to busy having a whole lot of fun, with
cw, finding nice folks that can and do offer a good conversation, usually
starting with the station, and extending to the family, and sometimes to things
like the news.. or not news...

  Lots of fun, with talking with my fingers, to folks that range from every
walk of life, and even without sunspots, a wide range of geography. So, turn it
on and tune it up, come join the party... the waters fine... or the cw's a
blast!!

C U on the air, soon!

 Dale - WC7S in Wy

(let's talk about credentials on the air...k?.. oh.. that means I need to find
some?)