From: <rfenab...@gmail.com>
To: "Elecraft" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 3:41 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 screws

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed the screws that hold the K3 case together appear to
rust over time?

Not a show stopper but they do look a little sad one year on.

Yes I could drop some black hobby enamel paint on them but this seems a
little odd to me that after just one of owning the radio now the only
blemish I notice is the screws have now appeared to be *rusty*.

Gary
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra