Hola,
I have the above, made by Bencher for Elecraft. Gold plated silver
contacts, Molded acrylic finger pads, Polished chromium parts, Magnetic
tension adjustment, Adjustable contact spacing and powder coated black
steel base
Serial # EO111. I have used single paddle keyers for years and just
CANNOT get the hang of the squeeze key; that's why I am selling. ..if
interested, let me know and I will be putting
this on qth.com and maybe ebay soon. Sells for $195 plus shipping...yours for
$150+ shipping from 33431 (Boca Raton, FL)
73
Tom
CX7TT