I have a K3 with almost all the options. I recently installed the KXV3. I'm
not sure if the problem started after doing this but I did receive my first
chirp report shortly after. The rig is almost a year old but has the newest
firmware.

It seems to happen when the shift filter is moved and seems to disappear
when touching it. But it does not always happen and it is hard to make
happen when I purposely try. So it could the shift filter could be
coincidental.
I have tried with 2 different power supplies and also in a fellow ham's
shack so it must be a problem the rig itself.

Anyone else experienced this problem? I searched the archive and found only
one incident but did not see a solution.