From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Iain MacDonnell -
N6ML
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 12:42 PM
To: E72X
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] N1MM & DVR inrernal K3

I've been able to get this to basically work with macros like:

F1 CQ,{CATA1ASC K31;SWT21;}{CATA2ASC K31;SWT21;}
F2 Exch,{CATA1ASC K31;SWT31;}{CATA2ASC K31;SWT31;}

...etc...

I think that should work for SO2R, but haven't had a chance to really
test it with two K3s yet ("CATA..." is supposed to be sent only if the
radio (1 or 2) is "active"). I haven't tried any of it in a contest yet,
so not sure how reliable it is. This morning, it wasn't working for me
at all initially - nothing would happen when I used the function keys.
After futzing around a bit, it suddenly started working. I'm not sure
why.

What did you mean by "ESC cancel memories"? Did you find a way to have
the Escape key stop the DVR playing? I was going to rely on the
footswitch for that, but it'd be nice if there was a way to have the
Escape key send a command to the K3(s) too...

     ~Iain / N6ML