I also find listening to myself on the monitor a bit awkward because I hear
my voice by paths other than that of the radio.   I think this can be
largely overcome if you use the Voice Recorder and take a listen afterwards.
The recorder is a very useful feature.

I hope Elecrafter eventually provides a remote pod to activate the memories.

       73 Doug EI2CN

Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [K3] K3 RF speech processor > aliasing ?

I have always found it a bit difficult to judge my own speech quality when
using the monitor function on any radio. Perhaps a substantial delay,
several seconds, would be helpful in letting one listen to oneself after one

has finished speaking.