To make this even easier, seeing the station you wish to work, with miles,
short and long path, location and beam heading etc, order Comm Cat and
really enjoy ham radio.  When I see the station I would like to work, I
click on that station and it changes the K3 to that freq and all the
setting.  Also logs for you and many other features.  Google Comm Cat and
down load a free demo.  If you buy it, it's cheap and worth every penny.

Phil

Philip LaMarche
LaMarche Enterprises, Inc.
www.instantgourmetspices.com