Can anyone please direct me to material describing how to use a K3 and
microHam MicroKeyer II together.   The MK2 is ordered with cable for the K3
but not yet delivered.  I plan to purchase the second RX for the K3 this
summer but for the moment I am using a single RX.   The software for
contesting is going to be WIN-TEST or N3FJP depending on the contest and how
the packages work with the MK2.    Many thanks for any direction you can
give me.   For the moment I am not using digital modes but this will come.

                       73 Doug EI2CN