Thank you for your help.  I'm at work right now, but will do more
research this weekend.

My friend has had the radio for a couple of weeks and has made
contacts on the radio so it mostly seems to work, but his Lo P message
appears once in a while and I've never seen it on my K2.

I changed the CAL CUR to 3.0 amps and the Hi Current message went away
(I tested 40m and 10m).  But the Lo P message remained most of the
time.  Tonight I'll do more testing with the wattmeter and get more
information to share.

I'll change the CAL CUR to 3.5 amps do the tests you recommend and get
back to you.

Thanks & 73
Jay
W9IUF