Dear Elecrafties,

Some years back I came across a neat little quick reference guide for the K2
and it has served me well over the years, reminding me how to do stuff
without having to drag out the manual.  I printed it out and laminated it to
sit in my 'K2 suitcase set' until needed.

Well now I'd like something similar for the K3 - preferably the same format
i.e. one double-sided sheet of paper, containing not the really
simple/obvious stuff, and not the arcane things you're unlikely to need when
traveling (e.g. installing new filters? Recalibrating?), just the middle
ground: operating tips, every day settings and perhaps what to check first
when the mojo dries up.

Before I start writing one, has anyone on the list already got one I could
either use or adapt, please?  If I write one, I'd be more than happy to
share the result with the list, perhaps even via the Elecraft site if anyone
else would find it useful.  I'm tempted also to write it on Google Docs so
others can contribute to the development, although formatting may be too
tricky for GooDocs.

73
Gary  ZL2iFB  K3#2887