Next week, we will be doing a Three Generational series of runs of Fourteeners,
fourteen thousand foot peaks, and invite you to keep tabs on us, read about it,
see photos, watch live video feed from the peaks, talk to us via amateur radio,
or even join up with us for any of the runs!

We will be in the area of Buena Vista and Leadville, Colorado, from July 12 to
July 18.  We will announce on the URL our intentions for the days, and invite
anyone to meet us at the trail heads, or meet us for dinner that evening, or
check out the live video feed.

http://summitseeking.blogspot.com/

We will also transmit via amateur radio from high passes on some afternoons,
QRP, using a K2, which will be announced.

With best wishes,

Fred Maas - Grandpa-Coach

amateur radio KT5X

"Cloud-Runner"

Founder of Wings, the Native American Cross-Country team

Dan Maas - son

amateur radio N5HFZ

sixteen time sub-four minute miler

Collegiate Academic All American of the Year for all sports, 1991

seven time collegiate national champion

member, nine U.S. National Teams

Adams State College Hall of Fame

Calvin Maas - grandson