I know this is an old thread, but I thought I would revisit it.

After a couple of months of "life" I was finally able to get back down to
the bench.  I picked up the ATU and immediately noticed a big white
rectangle with no part.  I had forgotten to install R5!

I don't know how many times I had looked at that board and not noticed it,
but last night it jumped right out and got me.

Now the display is showing power out, but not what it should be.  It is
under a watt output on 40 and 20.

I will spend some more time tonight looking it over and be sure I have C9
properly set.

Anyway, I thought you would appreciate the update!

Burke
http://N0HYD.com <http://n0hyd.com/>