From: James Sarte <k2qi....@gmail.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] OT: 4U1UN tonight
To: "Elecraft" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Friday, July 31, 2009, 11:17 AM

I've gotten quite a lot of interest from Elecrafters about tonight's
operation of 4U1UN.  I might as well make it official:

 I'll be operating 4U1UN again tonight, probably beginning around 1930-2030Z
depending on how early I can leave the office. Now's a good time to try if
you need the contact as I don't know when I or the other two UN operators
will be broadcasting again. CMP is renovating the Secretariat building, and
the future location of 4U1UN is uncertain (plus we have lives away from work
also hi hi).

If today is going to be anything like yesterday, turn your amp on if you
have one as you'll need everything you've got to get through the pileup. I
will make it a point to try and work some of the QRP (100w or less)
stations, but again... if it was anything like yesterday, chances are it'll
be incredibly difficult to work you.

I'll probably start on 20m phone and see where it goes from there. Sorry, no
CW or digital modes tonight.

If you're from the Elecraft reflector, please tell me so during our QSO.

Good luck and good DX!

--
73 de James K2QI