In my experience magnetic loops and QRP are incompatible UNLESS we are at a
high sunspot situation.  Lots of articles have been written over the years and
a good one was in QST using a trombone-shaped tubing for the tuning capacitor
with PTFE between the parts.  Use minimum 22mm copper tube and very few or no
junctions.

The bandwidth is very narrow indicating very high Q and very high voltages
across the capacitor and very high currents in the tubing.  A very slow motor
control is needed.

They are quiet due to mainly being sensitive only to the magnetic portion of
the wave, ie discriminating against electic field noise.

Conclusion I would make is:
good for reception where the low gain is easy to make up in the rx
poor for transmission, I've heard 20dB down on a dipole.

So, keep your dipole for transmitting and use the loop for rx.  Watch out for
feedback from transmitter antenna back into rx: use a relay changeover.

You can turn the loop to reduce interference from particularly bad sources.

David
G3UNA