Strange operation here...  AGC-S seems to work as it should and AGC-F as
expected but if I turn AGC off my rig does silent.  I'm still able to
see the S-meter swinging to the signal that I was listening to.

Current settings are as follows:
AGC Decay = Soft
AGC Hold = 0.00
AGC Pulse = Normal
AGC Slope = 10
AGC Threshold = 7
AGC-F = 120
AGC-S = 20

I've made a few changes to this setup and I'm unable to get a sound out
with AGC off.

I've performed the SPI clock mod and the extreme signal protection mods.

I've tested with both AF and RF gains maxed and the output it still
silent.  I've also fully swiped the range several times to rule out a
dirty pot.

Can anyone else reporduce this with 3.25?

~Brett (KC7OTG)