Hi,

The other day I was tuning up on 20M (14.220Mhz thereabouts) and noticed my
SWR on the K3 was at 5.3. When I put up the antenna, it was tuned to a less
than 2.0 SWR. Accounting for wear and tear over time I thought it might have
"slipped" a little, so  I re-tuned the antenna back to 2.0 SWR. Back at the
tx it still shows 5.3 and checking on the the MFJ-259B it's still at
1.9-2.1. What could cause the big difference?

BTW the antenna is a HF6V vertical. Most of the other bands show little
difference over all.

The K3 was matching 1 to 1.  Any ideas. I'm going to take down the antenna
and do a full cleaning as it's been up for a few years.