On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:29:49 -0400, inventor_sixty_one
<invento...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Looks from the picture that the sheet metal has been committed.  That's a
>shame.
>
>This would have been the perfect opportunity to add the dedicated band
>buttons needed for band-stacking registers.
>If the P3 had those, it'd sell for that reason alone.  I would pay an extra
>$$$ to get them.
>
>Hope the serial data and buffered IF signals are available as loop-throughs
>on the back panel, as well as perhaps a DC interconnect.
>
>Steve KZ1X/4
[snip]

I have a Toyota Tundra that I use for travel that sometimes carries a
K3.

Would it be possible to make a few special units to fit in the dash
just below the factory radio and CD player.  I'd be willing to pay
about $15 extra for that.

With tongue in cheek...

Tom, N5GE

n...@n5ge.com