On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 18:20:55 -0700
  Rick Tavan N6XI <rta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm. We may have a religious issue here. I was delighted to see the P3
> positioned on the left BECAUSE I am right-handed. I send CW with my right
> hand and adjust the primary radio with my left hand. Stuff located on the
> right side of the panel (or to the right of the panel) must be adjusted
> while obscuring most of the panel.
>
> I suspect, however, that the P3 will come with sufficiently long cables to
> be placed on either side.
>
> /Rick N6XI
>
> On 8/15/09, W6NEK <w6...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> My first reaction to seeing the P3 was that its front panel layout is
>> presently designed for it to be located on the LEFT side of the K3.  I know
>> all the left handed people out there will say that's fine but as a rightie
>> disagree.  Placing it on the left of the K3 it sits next to the front panel
>> Mic and Phone connectors (with associated cables).

Rick,

Even in "HAM radio" there's party-divisions, can't we have more
"consensus-builders"?

There's the "Left-faction & there's the Right-faction" we "Middle-roaders"
deserve to be
considered
as well by Elecraft as far as the up & coming "P3" is concerned!

They should mount ALL rear connectors & jacks "EQUAL DISTANCE" from both sides
of the unit!

That way "EVERYBODY'S HAPPY?"  :-)))

Quote from "Mr. Rodney King": "Can't we all get along together!"

Jim/nn6ee
S/N 2406