My ISP lost a hard drive on Saturday.  I am not sure whether any of my mail
from Saturday, Sunday, or Monday has reached its destination.  If you already
have this report I am sorry for the duplication.  I also have no email from
anyone between Saturday and just a few hours ago when they replaced their
harddrive and got the system back up again.
   73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS