I have to say the idea of working Data modes via a KB and the P3 is
growing on me. As is sending CW, not for me, but there are ops out
there with disabilities that mean the only way to send is via a k/b
with very lite touch keys.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
A child, like your stomach, doesn't need all you can afford to give it.
-Frank A. Clark, writer (1911- )