Hi Ian

I have to agree. I  have just finished listening on my sunset on 75 meters
digging out  the Ecuador Time station on 3810  through a storm front. The   NR
is very impressive on weak signals buried in static crashes.

 I have also just listened to weak aeronautical traffic control stations on SSB
as their signals build into my darkness,  and again I can say that it works
much better than before.

My quick assessment is that it will be  a valuable tool for weak SSB signal
detection. This is the first time that I have been able to listen to  weak S1
or lower signals with the DSP on from across  the room and actually understand
what they are saying! The muting effect on static is most impressive without
harming signal clarity. Turning on the DSP on 75 meters with the band full of
static is  certainly a revelation.

Maybe  my ears are  dont have wax in them this week, but the DSP on SSB is
certainly working well.

Craig

Sorry guys but I have to disagree.  Finally the noise reduction is
usable for SSB :)  Absolutely brilliant!  Thanks guys.
I wonder if those who are having problems are running any RX EQ?  I
run none at all and find I don't need to.

73 Ian