I agree with N6MQL, after working with 3.27 awhile now, 3.25 made CW better.
I only have the 250Hz filter, and it doesn't do as well with NR as wide
settings... and the wide filter setting makes the NR shine. It may even work
better than 3.25 NR narrow overall, I don't know.

My constant operations with the K3 in CW were to sit at 250 to 50 Hz and put
NR on if I needed weak signal enhancement.. which it would do.. and NR
setting 2-3 (as others have mentioned) was the sweet spot. I suppose I could
change my operations to work in the wide filter where NR is good, and only
go narrow if adjacent signals make me do so. Being an old dog I hate new
tricks but will come along eventually.

Wayne/WA9VEE