Elecraft K2 with KPA100 and KAT100 built into an EC2
in practically new condition

Radio options

K160RX 160m/2nd receive antenna
KNB2 Noise Blanker
KBT2 Internal battery kit
KSB2 SSB Option
KIO2 RS-232 Interface
KAT2 20 watt internal tuner
ETS2 3" tilt stands (x2)
MC-42S Kenwood hand mic
Latest updates and firmware
All necessary cables for plug and play (no antenna)
Hard case to pack it all in (silver)

EC2 Blank project enclosure with:

KPA100 100w option with KIO2 RS-232 Interface
(you will need a power supply for the amp it does not run off the radio's
internal battery)
KAT100-2 100w Auto tuner with EC2 Panels
Latest updates and firmware
Manual

Serial number 0473 purchased used January of 2009. I added the 160m option,
battery option, all of the upgrades (MODS), and all firmware to bring it up
to date. It came with the KPA 100 that you could swap with the internal 20w
tuner top to make it a 100w rig or use the top with the 20w tuner to make it
a QRP Rig.

Rather than swapping, I purchased and built the 100w tuner (2/22/2009) in
the matching case (EC2) and installed the Amp into the top of that. I also
built another KIO2 RS-232 Interface for the amp for connection to the radio
Now to go QRP all you have to do is unhook the 100w tuner via cables and
your all set.

$1500.00

Pictures on request

Mycall at bellsouth.net or mycall at yahoo.com