The fact it is "2 years on and still much to do"  is good news.  My radio
started out great (#101) and has just gotten better  without me having to buy
much of anything (think 756, 756Pro, 756ProII,  756ProIII).  I can look
forward to new innovations every couple of  weeks.   I hope they never stop.

Now, what would be interesting  would be a "big box" version of the K3.
Same electronics but in a bigger  case with more room between the knobs and
separate knobs/switches for functions  instead of multi-use.

Sigh     73

k4ia
"Buck"
Fredericksburg, VA