IMHO, the TS-2000 is a REALLY UGLY radio

Doug, W6JD

----- Original Message -----
From: "r miles" <greenacres...@charter.net>
To: "elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 10:09:32 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 ergonomics

I  went thru the same question. Being over 6' tall & I could 'palm' a
basketball in my youth I wasn't sure. I used a friends K2 & K3 on FD the last 3
yr.s. I realized it was no more difficult or easier to operate than a big rig.
Another friend has a TS 2000 which is 'prettier' maybe......but I wouldn't
trade my K3 for three of them. It's  also 'prettier' to move the K3 on the
operating desk or  take to FD than one of the 50-60 lb giants. I couldn't care
less what it  looks like on the outside anyway. I care what  the insides DO.
I'm not a full contester but a DXer.  Just my opinion.
k9il k3 # 2626