I would appreciate it if any list member from the UK who has recently either
bought or sold a used K3 could contact me off-list and let me know the spec
and price sold/bought for.

I think it might be time for me and Elecraft to go our separate ways. I
still believe the K3 is capable of being the all round world class radio I
hoped it would be when I ordered it, but I am sick and tired of being
attacked by the religious fanatics on this list whenever I dare to suggest
that the K3 in its current state is less than perfect.

My apologies to those who are uninterested in this for wasting even more of
your bandwidth.

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
* G4ILO's Shack - http://www.g4ilo.com