We switched our frequency to 14.314 MHz today to try to dodge some QRM that
has been persistent on 14.316 for some people.  That change was positive for
one of the stations that has reported issues before.  However, today a DX
contest was providing plenty of QRM all over this end of the band.  Many of
these stations were in Europe and were plainly heard in the US, but they
made copy of the weaker net stations difficult.  We had 16 participants
including net
control and ran for 18 minutes.  Here is a list of the 16 participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

NA0F            Larry           MN      K3      1953
W2RWA           Dick            NY      K3      2603
K4GCJ           Gary            NC      K3      1597
AD5SX           Paul            NM      Jupiter
K8DJC           Nelson  OH      K3      560
K1BBM           John            MA      K3      2579
W9DVM           Phil            FL      K3      1605
K0JWC           Jim             MN      K3      3447
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
VE3QF           Tony            ON      TS950
N9YKE           Don             WI      K3      2505
W0CZ            Ken             ND      K3      457
K4SO            Mark            VA      K3      2861
AC0NM           Glenn           OR      K3      2843
KD5ZLB  Edwin           LA      K3      3147
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

Thanks to everybody who checked in.  Have a good week.

73,

Phil, NS7P