Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:

> 1. TX/RX EQ = OFF in digital modes will be implemented in within the
> next couple of releases.

I'm incredibly happy with my K3 in it's current state, thanks to all the
Elecraft team for such a brilliant product!

In the interest of making the K3 better, is EQ by mode possible? By this I
mean having a TX/RX EQ memory per mode. This would allow us all to set up
our prefferences for each mode and then enjoy switching mode at random
without thought (or a computer). The above mod seems to fall well short of
this goal. Apologies if this has already been battered to death, but EQ is
such a brilliant feature I think it warrants that last bit of effort to make
it useable. If it's not technically possible, I'm still smiling :-).

Doug
GM0ELP