A different approach might work better:  what these firms are practising is
fraud or misrepresentation and we get a lot of that over here.  Passing it
off as something which it is not as any other consumer goods is illegal.
It's also illegal to use an agency sticker like that.  Over here we have the
Sales (Descriptions) Act, but it's still a headache getting anyone to do
anything about it, but it is another lever against the seller and/or
importer.

David
G3UNA