Hello Gary,

KAT2 and DSP involve minimal deconstruction and can be installed at any time.
I would choose to install the KSB2, K160RX at the first round.  KSB2 involves
some construction work at the front panel and better to be done at the first
round.

73

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
寄件人﹕ Gary W. Marklund <g...@marklund.com>
收件人 elecraft@mailman.qth.net
傳送日期﹕ 2009/10月/4 (星期日) 4:32:27 AM
主題: [Elecraft] K2 option installation sequence question

I have a K2 on order and plan to add the KSB2, KAT2, KDSP2 and K160RX.
The 100w option and KAT2-100 will come later and probably be installed
in a separate enclosure.

My question is regarding any advice as to building and installing any of
the above options during the K2 build. In other words will the attendant
de-construction involved with any of these options be a reason to
install the option during the original build? Aside from my own
priorities, these seem to be pretty independent. My inclination is to do
the K2 immediately followed by the K160RX, KAT2. The SSB and DSP will be
added soon thereafter.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

73
Gary - KJ7RT