Here's a link to a well-done video (~33.5 mins) of the 2009 Russian Radio
Team Championship contest in July.  Most of you know the World Radio Team
Championship will be hosted by Russia in July 2010.  Most the this video is
in Russian with a few English comments by Roger G3SXW near the end (~30 mins
into the video), but you can get a good idea of what the WRTC will look like
next summer since the location, antennas, etc will essentially follow the
same format as the RRTC.

http://blip.tv/file/2678970

There are a couple of shots of K3s in operation by the UA3DPX/RL3FT and
UA9CLB/UA9CDC teams at 17:11 and 17:55 into the video.  I expect we'll see
many more in use at the WRTC.

73,  Bill