The K2 is a very mature product, and I don't anticipate adding further
internal modules to it. I've thought about a Li-Ion battery as a
replacement for the present gel-cell, but it's still too expensive and
is thus left as an exercise for the reader.

The P3 should work with the K2, though less tightly integrated than
with the K3. If that pans out, we'll post details later.

We have no plans to phase out the K2, which is still going strong
after 10 years (for which we thank our customers!).

73,
Wayne
N6KR

I´m still very happy with my K2 and when I bought the K3 I thought, that I´d
have to sell one of my other rigs.In fact, I don´t want to sell one of them
and I´ll certainly keep the K2. If the NB  is redesigned, this rig will
almost be perfect for my needs.(the K3 and IC 761 have got much better noise
blankers!)

73, Chris-OE5CSP