K3 beta-test firmware revision 3.44 (with DSP rev. 2.38) is now
available. See release notes below. If you've been using older
firmware for awhile, I'd suggest upgrading now. We've made many
important improvements over the past few weeks.

Please send any questions to k3supp...@elecraft.com. For instructions
on how to load beta firmware, see:

      http://www.elecraft.com/K3/k3_software.htm

We recommend that you use the latest revision of K3 Utility, which can
also be found on the K3 software page.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

* * *

MCU 3.44 / DSP 2.38, 10-14-2009

* TUNE & ATU TUNE NOW WORK IN DATA A MODE/SPLIT:
TUNE and ATU TUNE were producing no power output in DATA A
/SPLIT, even though normal transmit worked correctly.

* NON-FM SQUELCH WORKING ON A/B VFO SWAP:  In some
cases in SSB or CW mode, squelch could end up permanently
closed when swapping VFOs and listening to strong signals.

* NR CONTROL: Internal self-tests added to further reduce
the likelihood of AF artifacts or continuous switch feedback
tones when turning NR on/off, changing bands, etc.