> Thanks for that correction, Joe.  However, I think-- as far
> as the user is concerned-- the effect is the same, i.e., with
> Commander, one can very conveniently increment the shift in
> increments of 50 or 10 Hz as he/she chooses.  It works great!

The only problem is that 10Hz steps limit the range of Fc ...
when Wayne eliminates or relaxes the restriction, you will be
correct as far as operation with Commander is concerned.  Now,
If Wayne would add a "set" command to allow direct access to
10/50 Hz, perhaps we could convince Dave to link the radio
button to it <G>.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV